Also, here's an update on the Metro.
Progress has been slower than usual.
The last part of the script is almost done being proof-read.
Mostly concentrated on backgrounds and scenes. Only a few left.
Remaining character sprites will have to wait until all BGs and scenes are done.
In short, it's almost there, but alot of polishing needs to be done.
However, I've decided to change some parts of the direction for the better.
To get a glimpse of what I mean, look at this pic [OLD<--->NEW]
Though it might be true that the old character sprites are rendered in a painterly manner, they didn't seem to pop out from the background as much as I wanted to.
Standing out from the background is exactly the thing I wanted to have in the new direction the sprites are taking. Not to mention it's much faster to do and easy on the eyes.
The background images also underwent an overhaul. Originally, they were planned to be rendered in watercolor. However, I find it ultimately time consuming and bad in scanning, especially nowadays that mostly I work digitally. So I decided to do them digitally while applying enough adjustments and textures to have a watercolor feel (as seen in the pic above) and match the backgrounds that are already done in watercolor. Speaking of those old backgrounds, they'll still be used definitely regardless it being rendered traditionally.
Commission status: CLOSED
::Commission Information Here::
The word isn't HOLA anymore.
Latest Update: August 15, 2011
Take note: Currently I'm working on commissions outside DA, so progress may be slower than usual. That is all